Monday 25 November 2019

Turanganui 2019 Highlights

Today I was learning how to create a compilation of photos using WeVideo.

I enjoyed making and playing around with all the customization. I had so much fun discovering all the different features.

I found it challenging to not make it too long. It was mesmerizing me with all the features and I tried to not make it too long.

My digital learning object shows my compilation of 2019 highlights.

Next time I would try and make it even more better with more effects and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Latrell,
    well done for completing this movie and getting it up on your blog.
    You sure did have a great year in Turanganui. The trip to Uawa looks amazing. I grew up in Tolaga Bay and have done the walk to Cook's Cove many times. Did you jump off the wharf as well?
    Keep up the blogging
    Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.